This eight part series is going to follow Sarah, her husband Graham and their four boys as they try to start their new life in the country, but it’s not going to be easy.
Sarah Beeny has just moved to the countryside, to a farmhouse set within 228 acres of stunning Somerset scenery. It couldn’t sound more like living the rural dream. So why, when her old friends from London come to visit, do they all look horrified and ask, ‘Sarah, what on earth have you done?’ In this entertaining, lightly formed series, CH4 viewers are about to find out why!
- "Beeny's family life is so charming and disarming that this low-key show about building a low-carbon home is surprisingly lovable."
- "A popular hit with viewers."
- "The Channel 4 show is a hit. Viewers are glued to Sarah Beeny New Life In The Country."
- "A special 8 part series."
- "Excellent programme I can lose myself in."