In Remarkable Places to Eat - Britain’s best loved foodies take host Fred Sirieix to experience their favourite restaurants and explore what goes into making them so special.
Yorkshire: Nadiya Hussain takes Fred on delicious road trip around Yorkshire. From fabulous bakes at Betty’s Tea Room, to the finest Wensleydale cheese, to spicy samosas for just 60p.
Bristol: Michel Roux Junior takes Fred to Bristol his favourite UK city for a Christmas treat. From the perfect French bistro, to festive countryside escape, and Jamaican Jerk Turkey.
New Forest: Chris Bavin takes Fred to The New Forest where fresh local produce is king. From wood fired cooking, to pork pies, and a country pub serving the perfect Plougmans.
- “This brilliant show will continue to inspire viewers and share the most mouth-watering places to eat in the UK and around the world.”
Kate Thomas, Channel 4
- "Good hearted. Knowledgeable. Excellent photography. What's not to love?"
- "A therapeutic hour."
- "It is simply a delightful hour of television."
- "One of the best TV moments of the year."
- "One of the best food shows I’ve seen."
Twitter – Blue tick user Brendan Dawes